Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Nights Aren't So Lonely.

Hey loves,

The summer is upon us (well sort of), and the days are longer. The days are getting hotter (some days). Oh, and lovely sweet bubble-gum ice cream (wait you can have that all year round)!

As the days go by before I know it it’s going to be winter and freezing again. I do adore winter, I enjoy the cold. I love the smell of peppermint in the winter months, reminds me of Christmas. Hopefully it snow twice as much this year too. Though the deal with winter is that the shorter days and the longer nights. I cannot stand to be in the dark, and I cannot be in the dark. I’m just so afraid of the dark, even worse what is in the dark.

Even though its summer now but I cannot think on what will happen in a few months’ time, it’ll be Christmas season, birthdays, Halloweens and brown leafs falling from the tree. Making snow men with a loved one calling it Olaf. Drinking hot chocolate with a big massive cuddle on the leather sofa or just a massive cuddle on the bed (I do that anyway with the cariad) and my mother’s scouse on a winter day when I need a cheering up. 

But two things that I know is that I know I will not be alone these dark nights, and winter is coming.

Greatest love,

Shankies.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment